So as you might have guessed the meaning behind my newest title if you had read my 2nd posting on my blog. Which is unlikely, also how do you check is someone has viewed your blog? Any who its happened. My CO (i.e. Commander Officer) has decided to leave Bravo fleet for a Indy Fleet that has just started up. My feelings on the matter are unusually murky and not as settled as I'm use to. I usually can look at something and set it on one side or the other, black and wide left or right. But right now I'm not sure what to make of this new fleet. Is it another fools journey into obscurity? Or is something that I should try and invest in? Ever since one of my CO was knocked out of his JAG position for not following dishonest orders it has always been my dream to insure that any Star Trek website have iron clad democratic rights for its prosecuted and to shrine any JAG officers with full independence and allow them to conduct trials without undue outside influence.
The question as my title so accurately is a question of loyalty. Do I invest in this venture and gain the kind of influence I've always wanted or do I go back to the drawing board and find another ship that will probably be not as good as the Templar has been to me. It's something I have to think about, questions need to be asked, first and foremost is what Bravo Fleet was doing to pressure or which players were asking to leave because of infighting within Bravo Fleet. After I finish this post I'll be sending my CO a few pointed questions and some statements that if get answered well (to which I have no doubt) then I just may join this fleet for good and do what I've always wanted to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment